Washington State (roughly 40 miles north of Seattle). It’s rainy here 6 months out of the year, but the other 6 months are typically beautiful!
Yes! We can ship practically any where in the world!
It depends completely on the scope and overall complexities of the project. Typically 7-8 weeks is a timeframe we give for most projects, but this amount of time can be drastically less based upon the scale of the project or longer, it just depends on what it is we need to design, develop and deliver.
Yes! We offer a 5 year limited warranty on all of our custom products. If we don’t create something up to the standards that were outlined in the contract, we will replace it at our cost.
No! We work with a variety of different products including:
- EPS Foam (1 lb, 2 lb, 3 lb)
- HDU (high density urethane) foam
- Anything that’s required to get the job done!
We typically require 75% of the total project cost up front. The remaining amount of 25% plus whatever shipping fees are due once the project is crated and ready to ship.
For larger term projects spanning multiple phases we are able to work on a phase based payment plan where by as each phase is completed a specific % of funds is released.
We typically request that clients send us parabolic files, which allow us to work with files much easier than compared to STL files, etc.
The applications that can export parabolic files include:
- Autodesk Inventor
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Autodesk Solidworks
- Autodesk Autocad
If you don’t have a parabolic file format available we can certainly take your digital file and create it for you, the costs increase though due to the labor involved with our engineers. So if you have a parabolic file, send it over!